Monday, November 14, 2011

running

DSC_0202


I really love running. In fact, most people use the word "runner" to describe me. On Saturday, after getting back from 9.75 miles with some friends, I headed with my camera to the Nearly Naked Mile to support some other friends. I was so happy I had my camera with me, because if I can't run, taking pictures is my next favorite thing to do!

I had seen some really great pictures after the New York City Marathon last year, as well as some spectacular ones from the Army Ten Miler this year. And I really wanted to try to get some images that were "good race shots" as well as some that make you feel what it's like to race. Basically, I did a lot of what the hired photographers there were doing (so that's good - I looked like I knew what I was doing!) and a lot of experimentation. While loading the pictures onto my computer this morning, I realized some of my mistakes and can't wait to try again.

Here's a quick preview of what I took though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...