Friday, November 11, 2011

accidentally awesome


DSC_0053


Have you ever done something that was accidental and turned out to be amazing? I know that I am supposed to be critical of my own works, but sometimes I just look at a picture that I have taken and think "wow, that is pretty good." This is certainly one of those images for me.

How it happened:

I was taking some shots of lego men during a photo walk for a photography tutorial guest post about high lighting your subject using a blurred background. When I was done with the lego men, we decided to go somewhere else and along the way had to cross the golf course. There was some discussion about if you had to get a release if you couldn't identify a person in an image, and I shot this.

To me, it really screams GOLF. Though maybe that should be FORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...