Monday, November 28, 2011

First Look: Amanda and Adam's Engagement Session

DSC_0073
DSC_0072 - Version 2


The best thing about starting a business is that you can bully your friends into becoming clients! I believe the first words I said after "congratulations" to Amanda when she told me that Adam had proposed were "you have to let me do engagement portraits!" Fast forward six months and we finally got together for them!

Here's a first look at some of the pictures that we shot on Sunday. I was a little worried that the colours would be too drab now that all the leaves have turned brown and gotten crunchy, but as you can see, it didn't stop us from getting some great shots! And the benefit of waiting? We got some great Christmas shots too!

DSC_0095
DSC_0055DSC_0203
DSC_0191
DSC_0170
DSC_0033DSC_0179
DSC_0289

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...