Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Terra Dog

Terra Dog_0019


Terra Dog_0020


This is my sister's first child, Terra Dog. It was also my nephew's first word. She's a great dog and pal to my sister and nephew. When I was talking with Alix about my new camera lens, she said she'd love some pictures of Terra. I plan on doing a proper family photo shoot with Alix, Rowan, and Terra, but I snapped these on Christmas Eve and thought that I might as well publish them.

I love Terra's eyes are in the main image. She's got such soulful eyes! Hopefully we'll be able to get my sister's family together for pictures when Rowan get's back from Japan. He's going with his father and their family for three weeks, and we even sent him with his own camera! I can't wait to see the pictures that he takes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...