Tuesday, December 20, 2011

swim and dive



DSC_0116


I have been coaching swimming and diving for South Lakes High School for 7 seasons. Throw in my 4 years as a member of the team while I was in high school, and I've been part of the team for over 1/3 of my life. Over the last 3 seasons I have been working to take pictures during dive meet and I have learned two things for sure:
  1. Herndon Community Center has the WORST light in the dive well
  2. None of my AF-S lenses are really fast enough for indoor, action shots.
Now this doesn't mean I'm not going to keep trying to take dive pictures at HCC, it just means I'm not going to publish any on here until I have either:
  1. Become super skilled at noise removal
  2. Purchase a fast prime for dive shots! 
Hopefully both of those things will happen before the end of the season. For right now, I will leave you with this swim picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...