Wednesday, September 14, 2011

something beautiful about holding hands


DSC_0063
DSC_0074
DSC_0162
DSC_0108DSC_0111


After working on pictures from the wine festival (which were featured on Michelle's blog, That's so Michelle and published on Reston Style as well), I realized that this first one here is my favorite. Then I realized that I take a lot of candid shots of people holding hands. I think its that it is really easy to capture a good hand hold when you're just taking pictures at a random event without intruding on the situation. So here are some pictures of holding hands from the past year.

From the top down:
  • Michelle and Nick
  • Alix, Cole and Rowan
  • Liz and Lee
  • Rowan and his Bambi (my mom)

So I think this means that some of the best pictures don't have to be anything posed or anything obvious, sometimes just holding hands shows an amazing amount of emotion!

DSC_0153DSC_0181 - Version 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...